Wednesday 6 December 2006


Wednesday 6th December 2006

Well I can hardly believe it. 37 years old and have created my first ever blog. Life is being a bit unkind to me at the moment and I had to take the decision this morning to shrivel up and hide myself away or to take the bull by the horns and go for it. So here I am........Still very confused about this Ultraversity Module 2 but willing to give it 100%........what is it we always tell others?......All you can do is do your best!

I have added this picture from my holiday summer snaps because it is the sunrise that I watched each day whilst in Madeira, and I am happy to say that on the 18th December I will be back there and hopefully the sun will rise for me once again. Madeira is a beautiful island and i would highly recommend it.

3 comments:

Ann T said...

I am not saying how old I am but it was my first blog as well. Lovely sunrise and lovely blog. Catch you in FC.

Ann T

Sue Robinson said...

Hi Jo
Beautiful picture. Makes me long for summer and a long golden beach to lie on. Keep up the good work.

Sue R

Nikki Rogan said...

Jo,

How easy was that, amazed me too. Looks lovely especially the picture, what with the storms today, makes you want to jump on a plane and go off into the sunset... Once the storms have ceased a bit of course!
Nikki R